Technological Educational Institute of Epirus,Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
Guglielmo Marconi University of Rome,Faculty of Business and Economics
I joined C:f on 9th January, 2015. Since then I invited 0 friends.
In 2013 competitions, I've participated in 0 challenges and have voted 0 times.
Since joining, I've posted 2 quick ideas and have voted 2 times. I posted 17 comments.
Name: Gkinis Dimitrios
Date of Birth: 06/06/1992
2010-2014: • 4-year Business Administration Bachelor's Degree in Applied Foreign Languages in Management and Economics at the Technological Educational Institute of Epirus.
• Fields of specialization:
Management,Marketing,Economics,Specialized Translation in Legal and Financial Terminology(English,German,Greek),Intercultural Communication , E-commerce.
• Grade: 7.14/10.00.
First Degree Thesis:
2014: • New Technologes and Foreign Languages. (An approach of new technologies and the clarification of e-Learning.The purpose of teaching a foreign language and the role of new technologies).
2010: • Panhellenic National Level Examinations.
2007-2010: • 1st General Lyceum of Edessa,
• Apolytirion grade: 17.0/20.0.
Selected online courses:
Business and Economics: • Emergency Management,Massey University of New Zealand.
• The Power of Micro & Macroeconomics:Economic Principles in the Real World, University of California,Irvine
• Financial Planning, TAFE Sydney
• Management for a Competitive Edge, ICMS
and international Relations: • Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy,University of North Carolina.
• Introduction to International Criminal Law, Case Western Reserve University
• Understanding Europe:Why It Matters and What It Can Offer You , HEC Paris
• Introduction to Business in Asia, Griffith University.
2014: • ''What accounts for Danone's marketing strategy change''?
, a bibliographic research project for the undergraduate course “First Selected Foreign Language- English(for Business)”.
• The failure of leadership in politics: George Papandreou at TEDGlobal 2013, a bibliographic research group project for the undergraduate course “New Technologes in Foreign Languages' Teaching”.
Foreign Language Skills:
2014: • German, level B2
2014: • English, level C2
2010-11: • Italian, undergraduate course Total score: 9.5/10 (score in Theory:10/10 , score in Practice 9.0/10)
2014: • Harvard University Honor Code Certificate through Edx:Introduction to Computer Science ( CS50x -computer programming ) Total score:100%
• Johns Hopkins University Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction: Computing for Data Analysis(R programming).Total score:97%
• University of Michigan Statement of Accomplishment in Internet History,Technology and Security.
• Open2Study Certificate of Achievement in online Advertising and User Experience for the Web.
• Tei of Epirus Certification in: Electronic Textual Editing, Management System International,E-commerce,New Technologes in Foreign Languages' Teaching.
WORK EXPERIENCE • 6 month internship in DEYA Edessa's accountant's office in management and logistics sector.
OTHER INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
2013-Present: • Volunteer in KI.N.E (Voluntary Action-Edessa's Youth Club)
Arts,Sports and Hobbies:
2005-Present: • Guitar,bass-guitar and percussion(self-taught).
• Professional Voleyball Player in National Level, Martial Arts(2007-2013),Weightlifting.
This is one of the new hot features that we will bring to you in the future.
Our team is working hard on this feature and would really appreciate any feedback. Please write to us what would you like to see here (job openings, internships,...) on this email firstname.lastname@example.org