We’ve all seen them. On banners, T-shirts, in videos, among friends, even your neighbour uses them. From Nike’s „Just do it”, Apple’s „Think Different”, McDonald’s „I’m loving it!” to funny ones we see on people’s T-Shirts.
The CHALLENGE for YOU!
Everyone will want to be part of Challenge:Future thanks to your super catchy best T-Shirt phrase ever. It will be catchy and express C:F in max 9 words. It will be funny, smart, the most suitable catchy phrase or tagline for C:F. We’ll put it on our T-Shirts and proudly wear it!
Post your idea! It’s easy and fun, plus it doesn’t have to be more than 9 words. Easy catch, huh?
Caution! Overdose of funny phrase recommended.
All C:F members can participate in the challenge. No student status is required. No age limit.
• Submissions: 12 September – 16 October, 2012
• Voting: 10 October – 16 October, 2012
• Judging: 17 October – 22 October, 2012
• Winners announced: 22 October 2012
JUDGING and EVALUATION CRITERIA
1. C:F community will vote for your catchy phrase with “thumbs up” from 10 October to 16 October and will be able to post comments.
2. Judges will select the Winner among the top 5 catchy phrases with most votes and top 5 ideas chosen by Youth Judges.
Judges will be looking for:
• Catchiness of the phrase – does it stick like glue?
• Fun Embedded – Every time I see it, I smile.
• C:F related – (Youth, Impact, Future)
• Your submission should be text no longer than 9 words.
• It has to be your ORIGINAL idea. Nothing stolen from the internet. Use your own imagination and let it go wild. You can actually google it before posting.
• Please limit yourself to coming up with the phrase, don’t complicate with designs and stuff. Though if you have some uber cool ideas please do share them!
• Eternal fame and glory for the Winner! We promise will feature you on our C:F platform, newsletter and social media. You’ll go global! You’ll be remembered. Forever!
• Plus, we will make T-Shirts with your catchy phrase, we’ll proudly wear them and send you two as well. Deal?