Imagine the future in the year 2030, 20 years from now. Who are you? Where are you? And what are you doing? For this QC+, we invite you to imagine your desired future that you will create in exactly 20 years' time. Take a piece of paper to sketch or paint your future. You can express yourself using images, thoughts, drawings or lyrics. Be as creative as you want! And now the best part: take a picture of yourself with your creation and submit - tell us your story in 2030!
The winner for this QC+ will have the opportunity to present himself/herself in our C:F platform along with the dream for the future! All the contest entries will have a chance to be featured in The Future Book 2011 and receive a signed copy of The Future Book.
Here are the basic rules of this QC+:
1. Please submit your entry and your explanation in comment.
2. The submission (no voting yet) starts on 24 September 2010, 10AM CEST
3. The start of voting is on 12 October 2010, 10AM CEST
4. Voting ends on 19 October 2010, 10AM CEST
5. Photos without explanation in the comment will be not be judged by youth judges.
6. The entry must be your original photo. Only photos with proper embedded EXIF data will be allowed to proceed for the final voting by the youth judges.
7. All C:F members can vote. You are more than welcomed to invite others outside of the C:F community to vote for you. Please note that we are wary of votes from the same IP.
Image Credit: escudero_paul