by C:F Team on 24th January, 2017 at 11:06 AM CEST
We are delighted to invite you to attend a free live webinar with our dearest Nadya on 31 January 2017. The webinar will tackle topics in the realm of leadership, power, and reinvention. After Nadya's lecture, we will be able to have a time for questions and answers and develop a productive discussion. The live webinar is opened to 50 students and members of the challenge:Future community. First-come, first-served.
Questions that we will tackle during the webinar:
- Why reinvention is a vital process of today’s society and working culture?
- Why do you need to reinvent yourself and your company every 3.5 years?
- Why “Built to last” is no longer acceptable?
- What’s in the essence of power?
- What are the biggest challenges in a traditional hierarchy setting, whether be our workplaces or governments?
- Do we truly understand what power is?
If you are interested, you can reserve your spot by registering here. Deadline to register is 29 January 2017, 11:30 PM CET. The webinar is scheduled for 3:00 PM CET on 31 January 2017.
See you at the webinar!