by C:F Team on 7th June, 2012 at 3:22 PM CEST
Hello writers, reporters, journalists, thinkers!
We invite you to give meaning to your play with words. And not simply any meaning, but the flavour of the future. The Future Book is heading towards its NEW edition! You can be part of the action team that will make it happen!
What are we looking for?
• Good writing skills and knowledge of English
• Passion for storytelling and crafting words/sentenced
• Analytical mind and concise thoughts
• Interest and understanding of topics relevant to the future
• Lively, fun and a great team member
• Responsible and effective
What we offer?
• Work with the most exciting and diverse Challenge:Future team
• The Chance to give your special touch on The NEW Future Book
• Meet and work with people from different cultures!
Working with Andreja, Nadya, Dan and Bistra is a bonus! :)
What you need to do?
Choose 3 most innovative stories/projects from Challenge:Future that inspire you the most. Explain each of them in short paragraphs up to 100 words each (up to 300 words total). Be creative, appealing, passionate. Do it from the heart!
Send your choice to: bistra (at) challengefuture.org by Friday, 15 June 2012, 12:00 PM including a short description of yourself! Keep everything short - short and fun :)
Looking forward to your applications!