by Dharmesh Bhadja on 7th October, 2011 at 1:22 AM CEST
Ever saw the recent news paper headlines?
First, let me introduce myself. I’m Dharmesh from C:F Chapter in India and I’m a practicing medical doctor who believes that issues related to health of individual or community need to be attended as soon as possible. EARLIER IS BETTER.
Propelled by the current food, health and epidemic issues in our world, i’m initiating this C:F Action Team Health Saviours and calling on all C:F Youths who also wants to dive in and create an awareness in this area! Our journey from ‘eat that carrot’(first year competition) to the ‘Meaningful Fun’ and study of Future book, confront us that as we look into our future, how do we create physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and connect ourselves and our bodies to the health of the planet?
Wondering already how is it like to be a C:F Health Savior? I made a Prezi just for you!
C:F Health Saviours
I’m excited to ignite health consciousness within all and invite the kindled minds who are ready to commit for better health in our world! The team is with vision to build up integrated efforts for promotion, prevention and maintainability of the health worldwide. If the following areas provoke you into action, then apply!
- How to provide food to the unprivileged?
- How to diminish hunger death rate in poor countries?
- Medicine, sanitation & health care for the unpriviledged youths
- Healthy fitness and eating habits for youths
- Genetic modified food
- Bird Flu/other food outbreaks
- Food & Fitness culture around the world
So are you ready? If you take the challenge to dive in, this will what you will get to experience!
The Next Step
As a C:F Action Team member of Health Saviours you will only need to spend one hour per week right from your home with access to the Internet for a period of 3 months! But really, the sky is the limit!
Each C:F Health Saviour Action Team member will be creating:
(1) ONE Health Awareness article (max 500 words) on subjects such as food shortage, food epidemic prevention, health & fitness for the unprivileged youths, others
(2) ONE Interview with 5 questions from your Health Hero who can be your Fitness Teacher, Doctor, Social Worker, Mother, Researcher, others.